March 9, 2011

I Just Want...

...to wake up every morning with the strength to walk into the unknown...a strength that stems from knowing that I am fully known.


For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
1 Corinthians 13:12

The thrill of adventure, the rush of white-water rapids, the heart-pounding action of a chase, the roar of a waterfall, the silence of free-fall, the chorus of Nature...what if everyday could be a grand adventure? Step out my front door and enjoy a stroll, a walk, a jog, an all out dead heat with the one I call Savior, my best friend, Jay. Imagine the excitement of the unknown then, the wild joy of it, rather than the fear that would usually grip my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment