Is there such a thing as loving too much? My heart says no, but my head disagrees...or is it the other way around? Every time I love, I just end up getting hurt. Stop leaving me behind dammit!
But you're not...I know, I know. We have our own paths. And for a sweet, blissful while those paths intersect, only to wind and twist away from each other once again. Ah, and it's going to happen again isn't it?
Forgive me. I can't love you like I used to. I'm scared of it now. Scared that I'll just wake up one day and remember that you're gone. Knowing that I'll see you in eternity doesn't seem to be good enough for me, I want more. But alas there will come a point when we won't grow anymore until we'll apart.
So for now, there's nothing I can do, but enjoy it while it lasts...perhaps you'll be the one that can heal this broken heart, maybe, just maybe...
why is this so sad??? :(
ReplyDeleteahhh because life just isn't the same without you haha =P
ReplyDeletePerhaps its not the amount of love that is the problem but the focus of said love. There is one whom the love given will never disappoint and always reciprocated.
ReplyDeletePhil 1:9