Alright, I'll admit it. This entire three weeks of break, not once did I pick up my Bible to read it outside of preparing for a church event. Why? Because I feel lost, I'm not really sure where to go from here. It took me three years, but I finished reading the Bible all the way through and now...now I found myself directionless. Without a goal, I don't know what to do with myself...
Did Jesus have goals? I wonder. When he went to a new city, when he ministered to the sick, when he preached to the masses, did he have a goal in mind? I suppose...that he always did. He never doubted for a second what his mission was, what his purpose was...what he was shooting for...and when he finally ascended into the heavens, perhaps he smiled to himself, knowing he had achieved his goal, perhaps he smiled and said "score".
So where does that leave me? This can't be the end, it's not game over yet, barely past half-time, guess it's time to really give it my all. I wanna do what he did. I wanna score too. And I wanna score big. One point's not enough, there's still time left, why not go for a bigger win?
Okay Mr. Santa Biblia! From Genesis to Apocalipsis, you're on!
No comments:
Post a Comment