- Singing real loud while vacuuming
- Walking on grass that still has some residue of the early morning dew
I use to hate vacuuming when I was a kid, but I kind of like it now. As long as there is no one else around in the house (because otherwise I would feel as if I were disturbing them), it feels pretty cathartic to clean up the floor that I will roll around on later because I have to write yet another paper. Haha, I also used to hate walking on wet grass, up until today actually...I think it's perhaps because I hurt my ankle and so I've been wearing real shoes for like a month now. Today is only the second day that I've been wearing flip-flops again. It's soooooo nice! I think my toes are just happy to be able to breathe again, so wet grass is no longer an annoyance. It's become another reminder of how good life is.
yay toes! i want to wear flip flops :(
ReplyDeletehaha how come you don't?
ReplyDelete