September 10, 2010

Number 4, "I can sleep!"

Quite the frustrating week. Been running around trying to bum internet off of other people. Sad life, but it's okay. Jwow is right. It does make me spend more time with Miss Rivers, and for that I'm glad...and for that reason only. Otherwise this is quite a distressing situation. On the other hand, I suppose it did give me some extra time. Time that I ended up spending on mastering the CUBE.

After spending at least an hour trying to solve it while at Volcano to no avail, I promised myself that I wouldn't sleep until I finished the cube. To my relief (and to the relief of a few other witnesses) I finally got it with the help of a handy little guide. YAY!

I also practiced it like a billion times this morning to make sure I really had it memorized. So far so good. Hehe...now onward to the weird shapes! ><

4. Learn the Rubix 9/10/10

Pictures to be added later when I have more internet and when I'm using my own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment