Three more job apps to go! And I got a call from Nexon yesterday. Said they'd get back to me at the end of this week. We'll see what happens...
Anyway, between trying to soup up the skills section of my resume for job apps and a couple of referrals I received from some game devs, I suddenly find myself up to my neck in a bunch of software I want to try out and learn.
I've been playing around with Microsoft Visio recently. Made a niffy little chart for church. It's quite handy I like it. It also does CAD stuff, blueprints, and MecE diagrams. The latter of which is way over my head, but I did once upon a time like CAD. Perhaps I'll play around with it, when I'm trying to stay awake in English haha.
I also downloaded the trial version of Microsoft's Expression Studio. Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. But I hope to soon.
And I'm thinking about trying Unity and Messiah out. Anyone know if they're any good? Especially Messiah. They have a really sweet deal going on right now. $10 for basic and $40 for pro! Check it out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment