So long Nexon. It's been fun, but I guess you just weren't the one...
I was eating dinner with my family the other night and out of the blue my dad said "You don't know what you want!"
Rather offended I responded, "I know what I want!"
"No I mean you don't know what you want in life."
...I didn't respond to that, because he was right. Yes, I want to go to seminary. Yeah, I want to work for a video game company. But for how long? Not forever, I know that. There's something else for me, in the future, in the distant out there. Something that He will call me to. Something that is calling to me even now. And sometimes faintly, maybe just an echo, sometimes, I think I can hear it...
Anyway, the only concrete short-term goal that I know I want: is to stay here. In my apartment near UCLA until our lease expires in Sept. After that. After Sept. I think I'd be up for going anywhere in Cali. And seeing as how lots of things could happen by then, I might even be up for going anywhere in the US, maybe even the world by then...just perhaps...but probably not. haha.
So, Jay, just what are you doing exactly?
No comments:
Post a Comment