MMO~ZOMG
pho is the sushi, poke is the monkey, and the girl is our new friend =]
![]() |
| waiting for the chest to regen... |
![]() |
| the kids got impatient... |
which soon became a trend... |
This was a old post from this blog before I reformatted. I was reminded of it when talking to a friend and I purposely hunted for this post from my treasure trove of old posts, realizing what an impact it had had on my life. It was just a simple day spent doing simple things. All we wanted was for the treasure chests to respawn. All I planned for was to get some EXP and a bit of gold, but what I ended up getting was something so much greater: a friend. I have no idea where the cute girl holding the bunny is anymore. I have no idea how she is doing or whether she still plays this game. But what I do know is that she has touched me in a way I'll never forget. It is because of her that I truly believe games can be a vehicle for ministry. I mean, if an extraordinary girl like her can change my life, why shouldn't I believe that an ordinary girl like me can change the world?



No comments:
Post a Comment