December 7, 2010
Another Day
Today is my last day at Nexon. Today my boss wrote me a very nice recommendation letter, told me he would try his best to get them to open a new position and that he would let me know as soon as it happened, then he told me to not hope on it and to go home and get a job. Today I came home with my back hurting like hell because they switched my desk and I guess the ergonomics were way off. Today for a brief period of time I was happy. Today I feel like giving up. Today is one of those days where you want to talk to someone but there's no one to talk to and even if there was you wouldn't know what to say. Today is just another day that I can't let just be another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment