The rink was super crowded and just kept getting worse the longer we were there. I guess it was a bad idea to go on a Saturday, but oh well. It was pretty fun. We tried to make a human train a couple of times and that was a majorly bad idea haha. We almost collectively wiped out hahaha. Also, the other skaters were such a huge hazard! At one point after I had started turning already, this little girl appeared in front of me and I had to lean in and turn even more...the result? I ended going in a 360 like two or three times. Greg had quite the laugh. =.- thankfully he was the only witness lol. Also, the rink was renting out these walker-like things made of PVC pipes to help people who were scared of falling I guess. Those were pretty darned dangerous. I almost tripped on other peoples' walkers a couple of times. They take up quite a bit of real estate.
All in all though it was fun and I'd love to do it again. I think the best part was chasing other people down and seeing them laugh. Some of us fell, but nothing serious and everyone always got back up with a sheepish smile on their faces. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment